• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Audio in DVD Lab Pro

vmancini

Reaction score
Trophy Points
How should the audio track be encoded in DVD Lab Pro? Right now it says "stereo" but I also have the option of transcoding it to AC3

leave it as ac3 stereo and just drop the file straight into dvd lab.

Ok, thx. Now a new problem: After fixing the GOP error that the DVD Lab noticed, my video is 7 secs shorter than my sound

if the error you mean is the' GOP's not closed' then just ignore it.

if you have GOP time errors you need to run the file through Wombles GOP fixer utility.

(you should ALWAYS do this with your MPEGS after you rip a DVD, saves a lot of hassle later on)

Back
Top Bottom