• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Audio editing: ticking clock

lj86

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello, I have an audio recording (baby’s heartbeat) however, it is blighted by a ticking clock. I am in no way at all technical, but any recommendations much appreciated. My brother thinks it may have to remain “as is” as it would leave a strange pause between the heartbeats. Thank you!

lj86

Reaction score
Trophy Points
How do I share please? Got mp3 & mov formats. Thanks

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Upload to a file sharing site like mega. If it's not a commercial product or a copy of one, and is something you recorded yourself, you can post the link here. I or someone else should be able to help.

I'm assuming you got the mp3 by ripping it from the mov file? If so, please provide the original mov file, there may be a quality drop in the mp3 due to added compression which would will make noise removal more difficult.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is this a real child's heartbeat, or something from a movie?

Top Bottom