• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

ATTN Cappers: Upcoming USA specials

Shades2585

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The video is fine it's just the audio that is a little stacky. It's still workable and maybe it's something you can clean up.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
cool. I might be able to mix sources to get the best audio and video possible.

Shades2585

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Reelz channel is doing a lot of shows that are HP orientated this coming week. Can anyone Cap them?

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
Fox is going to have a 25th anniversary special with a full cast reunion for Married With Children. Could be fun:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/04/married-with-children-reunion-fox-special_n_1403839.html

That's cool. I'm sure it'll probably end up being capped in HD by the Scene. I'm curious why they've got cast members from various other FOX shows on stage in chairs though. Normally with these types of shows they show clips of celebrities talking about the show in question, they don't have them on stage. I guess we'll find out on April 22nd.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah, I figured it would get capped and float around, just wanted to give people a heads up. No clue why they have other people on stage. Looking forward to seeing this.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Appreciate the head's up. Didn't even think of them having a 25th Anniversary special. Makes me feel old knowing that the show debuted 25 years ago. :lol:

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
Appreciate the head's up. Didn't even think of them having a 25th Anniversary special. Makes me feel old knowing that the show debuted 25 years ago. :lol:

lol, tell me about it

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does anyone have or can point me in the direction of this special? E! True Hollywood - The Terminator?

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP said:
Does anyone have or can point me in the direction of this special? E! True Hollywood - The Terminator?

Try asking [MENTION=4611]T-HOPE[/MENTION]. If anyone's got it it's probably him.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
Try asking T-HOPE. If anyone's got it it's probably him.

yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. We haven't seen him around here in a while. Please to be giving us more Terminator goodies :)

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ive asked him in the past but wouldnt share.

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry guys. Haven't been here in what feels like ages. Personal stuff is really taking my time.

I do have that special, always intended to be included in on my Terminator discs. I have never given up the dream of finishing those discs, but the amount of personal time is what currently my obstacle.

I will look for it, can't say when as at the moment there are some prioritiy things going on in my life which have to be done first.

As for the "can't share" remark, I can't remember the request but if it was done, then I probably have said I wanted to keep it until the T1 disc was ready on which I wanted to include that special.

Top Bottom