• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

ATTN Cappers: Upcoming UK specials

A

AvP

scart socket is where you plug ya scart lead from VCR or whatever to your TV.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP said:
scart socket is where you plug ya scart lead from VCR or whatever to your TV.

hehe, we dont have those connections in North America, Frantic Canadian. And the Europeans find it quite funny that we dont have SCART :D :D

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
From what I'm reading at wikipedia it sounds like it's Europe's version of component cables.

A

AvP

well my theory worked BUT they is some quality loss and the VHS/DVD recorder is rejecting the discs too...so ill buy a new DVD RW. and how it goes.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
sorry to hear about that AvP. I hope you get a machine you like :)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
so wait, am I to understand that the HP special is on your DVR, but you just cant get it off at the moment?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well, thats somewhat good. I hope that a new DVD-RW disc works!

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP posted this elsewhere, but I thought I would echo it here.

Dead Set Serious - Feature Length Version

Feature-length version of the horror drama series written by Charlie Brooker. As a Big Brother eviction night looms, Britain is in the grip of an apocalyptic crisis. While the housemates remain oblivious, fast-moving hordes of the undead decimate the studio compound.

VIDEO Plus+: 70450290

Saturday 31 October
10:00pm - 12:45am
E4

This has been (officially) edited into a theatrical movie, and is unavailable commercially. It aired once before. If anyone can cap this, it would be REALLY appreciated :) thanks

el_silloneb

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I should be able to grab this for you...

A PM reminder for me on Fri wouldn't go amiss, just to make sure...

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have no PVR.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sounds interesting. Too bad they don't go past the original Halloween film.

Top Bottom