• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Attacked and Boundless. A DF of Irreversible and Frontier(s)

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is a "follow up" of the french horror edit i did of Pregnant and Revenge

Same thing here, a fast violent edit of Irreversible and Frontier(s) 

I think it would be nice DF to put those two together

Irreversible aka Attacked

Like i said already this is now chronological with music overdub 
A little less rotating bullshit with the camera, if it happens ones or twice alright, but if it goes on and on it's getting to work on my nerves
So this edit is a little quieter in vision but the way i cut it it's harder and more twisted with the music overdub.
So this is only for the lovers.

Frontier(s) aka Boundless

Frontier(s) is a great horror movie it was insane and fantastic so this cut is (probably) like Attacked  a 60-65 minutes version of it
From Friday i work on this DF
Of course this edit has embedded subtitles

uD5sMmF.jpg

Last Impressions

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The chronological version of Irreversible is something i was going to attempt as a double feature with Love,  Gaspar Noe's recent film. I have just purchased the Bluray of Irreversible from Australia.

I am intrigued to see what yo do with this.

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, i saw that Love movie a few days ago, i must say i really liked some scenes of it but as a story it's a little weak
I think his Irreversible is better but also in this one the storyline is thin

Still busy with the first movie in this DF "Attacked"
I think it's nicer to see this now in the chronological way and the first idea was to put Pink Floyd music overdub in this but i use also some other tracks.
Funkadelic, Martinez, The Doors and Pink Floyd are in collaboration with the music of Thomas Bangalter
I use also some color correction in this, well correction is not the right word but to make some scenes a little different
The dialogue seems to me about everything and nothing so i will definitely cut in that before the attack is gonna happen
I really don't know at this point how long this first cut is gonna be, i hope around the 65 minutes but it could be longer....
I am still busy with the chronological editing but it all comes down to an end with this french DF..

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I will have a cover whipped up for this bad boy a little later today. I just have to do all the typing on it. I originally had some NSFW images for it but then decided against them and now have some good wholesome images

Glad this one is next. I have been wanting a chronologicl edit of Irrrversible ever since I saw it

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice cover.

Today a lot of music editing for Attacked

Following tracks are used or bits of music:

Maggot Brain. Funkadelic
Doppel.  (part of it)  Disasterpeace
More Hands.   Cliff Martinez
My Name On a Car. Cliff Martinez
The rape scene has some color correction and is overdubbed with the following tracks:
Doppel, Relay, and The End. Edit together in one track.  (Disasterpeace and The Doors)
Rectum. Thomas Bangalter
Rubberhead.  Cliff Martinez
Cacophony. Giorgio Moroder
Echoes.  (Instrumental edit)  Pink Floyd

That's it for the moment, until the next update....

Last Impressions

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Maggot Brain one of the best tracks created and used in Gaspar Noes Love also the disasterpeace It follows OST...good choices

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks man.

Well, the Attacked cut is almost ready
It runs 75 minutes and i think the way it is now we have a pretty "nice" cut
I used the rotating camera also as a crossover to the next scene.
It was a puzzle to get everything on the right place but i did it
I used also more contrast by the gay club because it was very dark and some slight change in color
Well Gay club... It looks more a mental institution.
All the music is in place, only some inserts and credits and then i go further with the next one in this DF

Cuts:

I cut only some dialogue in the beginning for the rest it's intact, except for the credits and one scene of two older men
So i cut 18 minutes, that's it and of course new credits
This is only for the lovers of this movie, it's pretty tough, i think tougher than the original because of the music i put in.
It's more graphic in some kind of way
Next week further with Boundless and if everything goes well i put this mid-June on the IFDB

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This DF is almost done
Release by the end of this month

The workprint of Boundless runs 88 minutes but i cut it down to 75 minutes

I think a nice DF these two and for the lovers i hope you like it

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This edit is done

The Boundless cut runs now 75 minutes, the same length as Attacked

In Attacked the opening scene is completely re-scored with the Maggot Brain track.
Also a lot of music overdub

In Boundless i used one track, Crucifixion of Simon Boswell 

Well, for the guys who liked the Revenge and Pregnant cut i think this is a nice follow-up

Cuts Boundless:

- Opening scene is trimmed, other credits
- There are some cuts (and after that) in the scene when the group is running from the police
- As usual some of the dialogue is cut in the whole movie
- Driving to the Border/Motel is trimmed
- When the first two arrived at the Motel i cut out the scenes when they have a party with the two hookers
- Also the dinner scene is cut
- Cleaning up the girl for the dinner and speech of that crazy old bastard is cut

What we have now is a nice violent rollercoaster of 75 minutes.

A lot of work for maybe the handful of people who watch this, but it's always a pleasure to create these horror edits

Upcoming projects:

Eternal Memory.  (Saving Private Ryan)

and the DF The Gecko Brothers & Zombie Terror  (Dusk till Dawn and Planet Terror)

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thread moved to completed.

Top Bottom