• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Attack of the Clones: The super 8 cut

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
WIP of the Obi-Wan starfighter computer replacement shot, I plan to move the edge of the windshield down and replace the rounded top of the original computer with a flatter version, that way I can use this for the stretching star effect directly before the starfighter makes the jump to lightspeed.
b1lo.jpg

EDIT: A bit closer to what it should look like when finished:
zzdk.jpg

P.S.
tov2.jpg

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
qlbh.png

Been making lots of progress with the new version of this edit, I've been getting the hang of Audacity's noise removal filter and it looks like the new version will have all the music replaced, the isolating of the dialog for reel 1 is already 90% complete. Obi-Wans jedit starfighter has a new thunderous sound design, C3p0 has some new dialog, reframed the shots I wanted to reframe, improved anakin's moms death subplot and the scene where he asks Watto where his mother is, anakin/obi-wan deuchbaggery reduced with a deuchbaggery reduction plugin, lightsabers power on with jump cuts because of money and time, incorporated a cheesy scream from Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe, end geonosis battle improved and expanded, working on improving the Dooku angle, end wedding improved.

Things still left to do:
a few more jedi starfighter shots/fixes
sound effect replacement
jedi temple computer effects
possibly add in a cut of the deleted scene where Padme, after almost getting assasinated up at the start, adresses the senate
color correction
super8ify

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Meant to post this a while ago, Obi Wan's starfighter drops out of lightspeed without hyperspace ring, it ain't perfect but It will do:

Top Bottom