• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Assassin's Creed Mirage

INIGHTMARES

FE Academy Member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone into the franchise? I love the first game. I know people love the second game but I don't. I loved Black Flag & Origins. That's as far into the franchise I've gotten. I wanna try Odyssey.

I "remastered" the Mirage trailer in 4K. Color graded it in Blender a bit and used Topaz AI to upscale it. I can't wait. I hope it'll be a return to form.

Yeah I’m really looking forward to playing this especially as it seems different from the usual format. Loved all the games except maybe syndicate

stopped playing after unity. i might get back into the series w mirage

oh i guess i played liberation, freedom cry, rogue, and chronicles but they're not a main title. still really enjoyable tho especially chronicles.

I'm so far behind in games. I play "old" games that are really just a few to several years old. I'm not afraid of the FOMO (fear of missing out) as the kids say. Mirage I will probably play before I ever get to Odyssey or Valhalla though

Got about as far as III before I raged quit admittedly I actually liked some of the ideas of III at least conceptually just wish some were handled better, definitely enjoyed the games though and there is a small part of me that's a little bit curious as to what the future entires are like. Character wise I definitely preferred Altair from Ezio and I quite liked how the boss battles were handled in Altair's other game Bloodlines.

Back
Top Bottom