• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Ash vs The Necronomicon. Tv to movie of Ash vs Evil Dead Season 2

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, here it is 
The Sequel of Ash vs The Book of the Dead
Like i said in the projects thread, 10 episodes cut to one movie but in two chapters of 5 episodes each
In the first one there were some lines to keep the storyline intact but it won't happen in this one
It's always difficult in those tv shows to keep the story fast in a reasonable running time but it will be done
When the first chapter is ready it will be on the blog but with the second one ready then it will be released on the IFDB
Probably ready this month or in October but i work always fast it could be this month......
Important updates will come up

[Nsfw]
Liwzu0m.jpg
[/SPOILER]

SpectacularSMan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Excited for this project. Really enjoyed your cut of the first season.

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This edit is going well
I added 4 episodes in a running time of 72 minutes
So i hope with the last one of this first chapter to do this in approx 95 minutes
After that i do some music overdubs but the way i look at it now i think this chapter is ready next week
It's absolute fast in his action, useless dialogue is cut and also some (not funny) bullshit is gone
Next update i give the exact running time

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This first chapter is done.
5 episodes in a running time of 94 minutes (with credits)
Only thing to do is some music overdubs and sound effects and this first cut is Friday on my blog
Next week i begin on the second and last chapter of this season 2 and i think its completely done begin October
In the meantime, i work on some other (blog) project

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
By Friday the second chapter is done
By the making of Pennywise, i did now and then some editing work on this chapter so i think it will be ready on Friday
As usual, i had a lot of fun by the making of this edit. 
In the first chapter, i used a lot of footage of all the first 5 episodes, except for episode 3.
The party in that episode is heavy trimmed because it didn't have much with the storyline
Also a lot of unimportant dialogue is cut.
In the second chapter i used approx 6-7 minutes of episode 7
For me, that was a very weak episode with all that hallucinations of Ash in that hospital so i cut that to a 6 -7 minutes 
The rest was all bullshit and absolutely not necessary for this edit
In those 7 minutes, there are some important things to go further with the story but that's it
In Episode 6 we have a comeback of Ellen Sandweiss man i love that woman, one of my favorite characters in the original Evil Dead and it was very nice to see her back in this, and i made also a flashback to a very famous scene of the original Evil Dead because there was a great opportunity to do this by her scenes
Also 6 million dollar man Lee Majors was outstanding too bad it was over for him after episode 3
Well, i clean this up, i hope the members who liked the first edit Ash vs The Book of the Dead will have also a lot of fun with this one and i will certainly take a look at Season 3 which is coming up next year i think
If everything goes smoothly it will be Friday on my blog and after that as usual on the IFDB

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
200_s.gif

...the ifdb entry is up. Edit released. Thread moved.

Top Bottom