• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Ash vs. Evil Dead

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
http://deadline.com/2014/11/the-evi...ad-sam-raimi-bruce-campbell-starz-1201280595/

Groovy!

Ash.jpg

megafat

Reaction score
Trophy Points
One of the few shows that I'll probably actually watch as it comes out, like the new Twin Peaks.

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wonder if there is a chance they will begin trying to link the Fede Alvarez film with the original trilogy. It was talked about before, but will it ever come to fruition?

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
First full trailer! I'm quite excited for this.

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Really? Holy crap that is pretty awesome. I wish I had Starz. To Amazon I go!

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Episode 1 was so damn good. The only thing I really didn't like were his two sidekicks. Couldn't decide if they were bad actors or their dialogue was poorly written. But that was just a minor scratch on that beautiful classic Delta 88. If you're a fan of Ash, you'll love the hell out of this. I laughed my ass off and there were some great gory kills. Can't wait for the next episode.

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I watch it tonight.
Maybe there is some idea in this to make one movie of the whole first season.

Lolwut0

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The second episode continued to be good. Pablo grew on me during that episode. There's a nice dynamic going on between him and Ash. He has the naivete of Ash in the original Evil Dead movie.

I also like the short running time. There are also no actors credits, which means this is a good opportunity to do a TV-to-Movie edit. Maybe even a grindhouse version.

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think i'm gonna do a movie about this, some follow up of Book of the Dead
I have a short cut together of the first episode, so every week i put something new to the workprint.
See if it works at the end.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
maniac51 said:
I think i'm gonna do a movie about this, some follow up of Book of the Dead
I have a short cut together of the first episode, so every week i put something new to the workprint.
See if it works at the end.

Well I hate to break it to you, but if you release it we won't list it here considering it isn't available for purchase. Just sayin'.

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
You mean that first there must be a dvd or blu-ray release of this?
I know it man, this is only a workprint with that tv footage to see if it works...
If there is a official release of this of course i use the footage of that.
I use always a blu-ray or dvd of my collection for my edits.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
maniac51 said:
You mean that first there must be a dvd or blu-ray release of this?
I know it man, this is only a workprint with that tv footage to see if it works...
If there is a official release of this of course i use the footage of that.
I use always a blu-ray or dvd of my collection for my edits.

Just making sure we're on the same page. :)

A Sled in Flames

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone keeping up on the series still? It lost its a way a tad for Episodes 6 and 7, but it seems to be back in top form with last night's episode.

Top Bottom