• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

April 2011 FanEdit of the Month Poll

Please vote on the FanEdit of the Month for April 2011

• Alien-Ate by TMBTM

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Killing of a Chinese Bookie by Gatos

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • The Postman by bionicbob

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Smallville Destiny by Last Survivor

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Star Trek "This Other Eden" by bionicbob

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Northwest Passage by Q2

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

Q2F

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A new month, a new poll! A nice mix this month with two television shows, three movies (two by bionicbob!) and no overlap. This could be one of the toughest months yet for voting so take the time to check a couple out before making your choice.

Well, we're nearing the end of the month and it looks like it's a two horse race between TMBTM excellent Alien-Ate and Q2's Northwest Passage which I haven't seen yet unfortunately.

Very difficult to choose between them all... some very impressive ones up there :)

All getting very exciting... Alien-Ate and Q2's Northwest Passage it would seem, can not be separated... anyone care for a bet? ;) jk

LastSurvivor said:
All getting very exciting... Alien-Ate and Q2's Northwest Passage it would seem, can not be separated... anyone care for a bet? ;) jk

I think people are just messing with us now. :p

Looks like we have a tie on our hands.

Those are some interesting poll results! o_O

tie!

I call for a fight to the death between TMBTM and Q2!

Quick, somebody snap a pool cue in half!

^ +1

...I forgot to vote, my bad :(

Captain Khajiit said:
tie before?

TFg3d0.jpg

Data-and-B4-lt-commander-data-8839048-760-535.jpg

...get it?????? :D :D :D

Captain Khajiit said:
Have we ever had a tie before?

we did last year and, once again, it was between TMBTM and me. It was my Terminator Salvation cut vs his Judas Breed (if memory serves). Since he'd won FEOTM several times before he passed the win to me.

A little bit of rivalry never hurt anyone! :D

Back
Top Bottom