• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Anyone Want To Make A Music Video?

FatherMerrin

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi all,
Anyone here interested in making a music video?

My band recorded an EP over the summer and we've been struggling to get a video made for the single, which is below.

The video will be used for my band's EPK with the PR company we're hoping to work with. Because of my own music site, which I use to promote artists and bands, over the last 4 years I have built up relationships with the top PR companies in the UK.

When a PR company send a Press Pack to a magazine, reviewer or blogger such as myself it usually contains a Bio, Free Download, EP for review and a music video.

That's exactly what the video will be used for. It will be sent out in our Press Pack and an Electronic Press Kit to all the top magazines and music sites.

So it will be seen and reviewed by the top journalists in the country :)

1468541_610268082345447_807722127_n.png

What exactly are you planning to shoot?

Hiya rajithwarren,
As we're in the UK I suppose a proper shoot would be great, for members outside the US then an animation type video would probably be more practical.

But we're open to all ideas basically :)

Hey,
Yeah. I'm from Sri Lanka and its far from UK Haha. But yeah I was just interested in what you had in mind, so even if I couldnt be a major part of it, I could contribute to it :)

FatherMerrin said:
for members outside the US then an animation type video would probably be more practical.

rajithwarren said:
Yeah. I'm from Sri Lanka and its far from UK Haha. But yeah I was just interested in what you had in mind,

Something like this

That's great rajithwarren :)

RollWave, that kind of animation would be perfect. Is that something you're able to do?

I recommend this kind of animation too. The traditional-Disney 'frame-by-frame drawn' look it has is pretty neat. They kind of look genuine and also look nicer than the modern animation these days.

Back
Top Bottom