• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Anyone have Falle's Covers?

Daniel

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've just gone and stupidly saved two of his Alvin covers in a lower quality! I need the originals... I have all the others, and I'll upload them all to rapidshare and post here if someone can send me he untouched Alvin covers! I've tried to contact him at R1DB, but he hasn't replied!

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i may have these. I'll have to search my hard drive.

Daniel

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks, let me know if you find them. I'm going to upload all of his covers to plamdi now... it'll use up pretty much all of my available space, heh, at that domain.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
OK, just looked through everything I have... Unfortunately I dont have those particular covers on my PC. Sorry. You may want to contact him via originaltrilogy.com.

I did however find a set he recently did. He again used the Alvin artwork for the fronts of the OT, but redesigned the backs. They are different than his older covers (the ones you posted). He also attempted to create "Alvin-like" covers for the PT to match. They are interesting. They dont really look like artwork, but their neat covers. I'll get the set of 6 uploaded as soon as I get a chance.

I also found another set of Alvin covers by someone called "degeneration" I'll pass those along also.

Top Bottom