• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Any MST3K fans here?

MST3kCaptions

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello folks,

Looking for MSTies to help on my project.

I use Aegisub to caption the shows. If you''re into it, let me know... I really need help!

Thanks!

turntheradioxoff

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
that's surprisingly good actually... even if it assists in type setting alone and you need to go through and make some corrections, I would think that takes 30% or so of the work. Did you try selecting speakers to see if it can pick up joel vs kevin etc.?

MST3kCaptions

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It does work better when they're in the "bay" without the movie. I could see this being helpful in captioning the movie dialogue then importing into Aegisub.

Let me know if you have other test ideas.

turntheradioxoff

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yea that's annoying... but also the best auto captioning I've ever seen, all things considered.

Top Bottom