• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Anime Series & Mini Series - Movie Recuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a few of these: well done actually. I've seen most of these anime series in their entirety and can vouch that ddark92 is editing 24-26 episode series into coherent and streamlined films. only gripe is low pixel quality. The Claymore film is especially good/needed as that series was bloated with filler and meadering,

I watched a few of these: well done actually. I've seen most of these anime series in their entirety and can vouch that ddark92 is editing 24-26 episode series into coherent and streamlined films. only gripe is low pixel quality. The Claymore film is especially good/needed as that series was bloated with filler and meadering,
glad they are at least serviceable, I am just sorry that unfortunately I cannot find always subbed HD sources and that I have to limit the output at 480p (bad if video source is lower)

Out of curiosity which ones did you eatch, Claymore aside?

If you're reaching 98C on a render, you might need to change the thermal paste, or your computer's gonna melt. I have the same issue and have to use another device for rendering.

If you're reaching 98C on a render, you might need to change the thermal paste, or your computer's gonna melt. I have the same issue and have to use another device for rendering.
Well only the Cpu does so I limit the cores to 2 out of 8 and it stays at 60 celsius but takes much longer, the other components stay at 30/40 Celsius regardless

H264 video files
But what is your source? Where did you get the files? Did you rip them? Download them? And if download them, then from where?

But what is your source? Where did you get the files? Did you rip them? Download them? And if download them, then from where?
My sources are very easy to find as long as one knows how to use the internet (google search suffices most of the time to find the Host Sites), uses a bit of common sense and is decently versed at IT so that one can demux and remux the original H264 file from websites where it is not normally possible to rip a video from, so that it can be used as a base to create the Movie Recut with very minimal quality loss (due to the necessity to transcode from H264 to H265 to save a lot of space for me and the viewer).

My sources are very easy to find as long as one knows how to use the internet (google search suffices most of the time to find the Host Sites), uses a bit of common sense and is decently versed at IT so that one can demux and remux the original H264 file from websites where it is not normally possible to rip a video from, so that it can be used as a base to create the Movie Recut with very minimal quality loss (due to the necessity to transcode from H264 to H265 to save a lot of space for me and the viewer).
Okay, so with that you should know we have a zero tolerance for using pirated material as source. (It's in the rules which you should have read.) Because of that this thread is closed and your account is banned for a month.

Update: He’s been permanently banned after creating a new account to lash out with some pretty vile stuff via PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom