• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Animation Consecution – It’s Finally Here!

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The long-awaited Animation Consecution is finally here, marking the tenth entry in a long line of theme-inspired fanedit shorts from across the community. Previous consecutions have covered genres and topics such as horror, science fiction and even love; this time around the spectrum is considerably broader thematically, but all come under the umbrella of animation,… (read full article...)

That One Guy

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks very much 🙂 The launch trailer was luck more than anything, it's all taken from The Congress, the only significant change change I made was some audio tinkering to create the voiceover line at the start.

Last Impressions

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks very much 🙂 The launch trailer was luck more than anything, it's all taken from The Congress, the only significant change change I made was some audio tinkering to create the voiceover line at the start.

When i thought about entering my own short for this project...the Congress was the film i was gonna go with...such a wonderful movie. with a soundtrack that is heart melting.

Any news or ideas regarding the next Consecution? How about Religious/Cult Consecution?

Heavisyde

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any news or ideas regarding the next Consecution? How about Religious/Cult Consecution?
That sounds pretty good. We should have some kinda poll/brainstorming thread in the future. But whatever it is, sign me up!

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was thinking maybe a general non-zombie horror Consecution? Another thought occurred to me whilst watching the Sgt. Pepper movie, what about a Beatles Consecution, or some other specific musical artist? Making use of the movies they appeared in, or movies featuring their music, or something original and adding their music to it in a way that fits thematically.

Last Impressions

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was thinking maybe a general non-zombie horror Consecution? Another thought occurred to me whilst watching the Sgt. Pepper movie, what about a Beatles Consecution, or some other specific musical artist? Making use of the movies they appeared in, or movies featuring their music, or something original and adding their music to it in a way that fits thematically.
I'll definitely be up for a Beatles inspired consecution (y) 🤟

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Beatles seems a bit limiting. A music theme in general might be more appropriate. However, I think if the discussion is going to veer too much into ideas for future consecutions, a new thread should be created. Let's try to keep this one relevant to the Animation Consecution.

Top Bottom