• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

And The Nominees Are...

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
4thAnnualMedium.jpg

The Fanedit Community has spoken! Here are the nominees for the Fourth Annual Fanedit Awards.

Best Cover Artist

AvP
g1orkatsos
reave
Rogue-theX
Uncanny Antman

Best TV-To-Movie Edit

Emerald City: An Oz Fanedit by Gatos
LOST: The Mini-Series Part 1 by DriggyDriggs
Northwest Passage: A Twin Peaks Fanedit by Q2
Smallville Destiny by LastSurvivor
Walking Dead Apocalypse by g1orkatsos

Best Extended Edition

Dreamgirls - The Broadway Edition by Wraith
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1 NSP'd by nightstalkerpoet
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Extended Edition by Sportsman

Best Fanedit By A New Editor

Attack of the Clones: The Super 8 Cut by Rogue-theX
L.A. Confidential Recut by Neglify
Matrix Revolutions: The Epic Edition by geminigod
Raiders of the Lost Skull by njvc
Watchmen: Midnight by Flixcapacitor
The Wolfman Super 8 Collection by Rogue-theX

Best New Editor

Gatos
LastSurvivor
Neglify
Rogue-theX
TV's Frink

Faneditor Of The Year

blueyoda
CBB
L8wrtr
LastSurvivor
Q2
Rogue-theX
TMBTM

Fanedit Of The Year

Alien-Ate by TMBTM
Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze - Detarnished! by Slark
L.A. Confidential Recut by Neglify
Northwest Passage: A Twin Peaks Fanedit by Q2
The Ugly West by TMBTM & CBB
The Wolfman Super 8 Collection by Rogue-theX

Congratulations to all the nominees, you are the best of the best of the best. The winners will be announced in December. Check your local listings.

if Northwest Passage: A Twin Peaks Fanedit by Q2 doesn't win Fanedit Of The Year I will make a shoe from candy and eat it.

That said, the Best TV-To-Movie Edit category is the one to watch. How can any one pick a winner there!?!?

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking 'where the heck is 'War of the Stars II: The Future in Motion'?' Best fanedit of the year hands down imo (and in a lot of my friend's opinions too, who've spend many hours laughing their heads off at it). Cheers TMBTM!;-)

War of the Stars II came out April 2012. These awards are for 2011's fanedits.

yeah it is a kinda timetravel :D

Neglify said:
Best Cover Artist

AvP
g1orkatsos
reave
Rogue-theX
Uncanny Antman

Huh, that's weird. How the heck did my name get there? Well, congrats in advance to whichever one of the other four guys wins. :D

Uncanny Antman said:
Huh, that's weird. How the heck did my name get there? Well, congrats in advance to whichever one of the other four guys wins. :D

Right?

Can there be an award for least productive admin/mod? I know I have some tough competition, but I think I would be very competitive. :p

Uncanny Antman said:

You made 2 covers. (fe) la vie 2.22 and Batman Under the Red Hood UA Edit. I know one of them was yours, but the number of artists who made covers for other edits was incredibly slim in 2011.

Neglify said:
the number of artists who made covers for other edits was incredibly slim in 2011.
Ha, that'd have to be it. I'm actually a little embarrassed to be in that category, but what can y'do? :)

Neglify said:
You made 2 covers. (fe) la vie 2.22 and Batman Under the Red Hood UA Edit. I know one of them was yours, but the number of artists who made covers for other edits was incredibly slim in 2011.

Hey this means that technically, I'm in two categories! :)

Back
Top Bottom