• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

And The Next Neglify Fanedit Is

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have no idea what this is for but you've definitely got my attention. Love me some Nic Cage.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
what in gawd's name. . . .

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Next to a Tommy Wiseau-centric edit, a Cage-centric one is the most awesomest thing EVAR.

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
"I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire!"

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I love Vampires Kiss so very interested in what you're doing here, roll on April!

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
BRB, gonna go listen to A Momentary Lapse of Reason.

plurmonger

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, you've got my attention. I have to admit though, that last frame disclaimer (sneaky bugger) was a little disappointing. Of course, with the April 1st release date, I figured something​ had to be up.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's quite possibly the greatest fanedit trailer ever made, it would be a certainty if it t'weren't for the too loud music. Do we have a BEST TRAILER award yet?

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for all the comments guys. I'm going to stay pretty tight-lipped on this edit until it's released (April 1st in case you didn't watch trailer).

For now all I'll say is this. I've worked harder on this edit than my first 4 edits combined and it was heavily inspired by the works of blueyoda. Go watch that guy's YouTube videos if you haven't already.

http://www.youtube.com/user/blueyoda2

DominicCobb

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You had my curiosity at Nic Cage.

You had my attention at "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK"

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh man that Deadfall film was kinda eh....... and I actually managed to lose interest in it once Nicolas Cage's story concluded.

No idea what you've got in stall, maybe just the downfall of a crazy guy as he doesn't even realise he's being filmed, but there arent nearly enough cage edits on here so this is completely welcom and approved by me! :D

b3nmitchell

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I remember Vampire's Kiss from back when I used to rent stacks of VHS tapes from the mom & pop video stores of the 90's. If you are indeed serious, I look forward to revisiting the zaniness- tongue firmly in cheek. :p

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well Neg, great trailer man... I'm not a fan of Nicholas Cage unfortunately, but you have my attention big time ;)

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You also have my complete attenti... That dog has a puffy tail! Here puff puff!

tail-poodle.jpg

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^How did that post only have one like until I came along? For shame, people.

Top Bottom