• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Anakin & Padme's Honeymoon on Naboo

PoorAndin

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A short edit comprised almost entirely from scenes and deleted scenes on Naboo. This is intended as a companion piece to my Attack of the Clones No Naboo Cut

I thought it would be interesting to use the material I cut from my No Naboo Cut to tell a story of their returning to Naboo and getting married after the events of AOTC. This allows for the retaining of all the Naboo romance, backstory and character development but presents it in a new context.

The Narrative differes from AOTC in that the story takes place after the Clone Wars have begun and Anakin and Padme have already fallen in love.

full

Changes from the original scenes:
The arrival on Naboo deleted/extended scene replaces the theatrical version.
When talking to the Queen there is no discussion about whether the senate will vote to create an army and if that could lead to civil war as the war has already begun and the senate has already voted to create the clone army.
When having a meal with Padme's family Anakin does not tell them that she is in danger.
When Padme's mother referes to Anakin as Padme's boyfriend, Padme response that she and Anakin are just friends is a lie to keep their relationship a secret.
Padme no longer breaks off the kiss with Anakin.
When Anakin wakes from his nightmare Padme is in the bed beside him.
His nightmare is now shown. We see his mother die in his arms and then he kills the Tuskens.
When Padme asks about his nightmare he now says about his mother "Why did she have to die? why couldnt I save her? I know I could have."
The dream plays out as a memory of what happened rather than a vision of the future. There is no discussion about going to Tatoine to rescue his mother.
The dinner scene now has no dialogue.
The scene where Anakin confesses his love for Padme at the fireside is not included. It is already in my No Naboo cut.

Trailer:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom