• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

ANAKIN: A Tale of the Sith Code:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wel, what an extraordinary idea and execution! I was not sure what to expect nor how it would play for me....so much so I watched it a few times, and on each viewing I like it mor, and more. Everything is top notch. I would have moved the over the shoulder shot of Vader on the ramp watching the blockade runner fly off to BEFORE the long close up since the close up stright off the bat I found jarring. By moving that one shot (if if its split), gives the viewer the context that a new thread has not started (which is what my brain did). I shall be happy to revisit my narrative score should any tweaks be made. HOWEVER, this is a very well executed, dark and brooding piece which is well worth anyones 5 mins. This is what fan editing is all about; pushing the boundaries and exepcations. That final quote puts the Jedi in the "fake news" camp"...truly disturbing, and a great touch! Nicely done indeed. EXCELLENT

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom