• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Aliens: No Hope Edition

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
uouIAtj.png

Inspired by my media teacher's hatred for the early Hadley's Hope scenes in Aliens (the only reason that we watched the theatrical cut in class was due to these 2 scenes in the SE), I've created a cut without them to preserve the mystery and suspense about what truly happened to the colonists, so that we reveal what happened when Ripley finds out. The scenes also don't really serve the story and take away from the main plot with Ripley so they can go really, the theatrical works wonders without them.

CUTLIST
- cut the colonists discussing the orders from Weyland-Yutani
- cut Newt and her family discovering The Derelict and finding the Facehugger  

BONUS FEATURES
- Special Edition commentary with James Cameron, Cast and Crew, edited to fit 
- Deleted Colonist Scenes with optional commentary 

6K6MnKV.png

cafevincent

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Good idea for an edit, I never liked those scenes. So you left in all the other scenes, including the Ridley's daughter bit from the beginning? I wouldn't have minded removing that too, it makes the ending too on the nose. Thanks for editing one of my favorite films!

Top Bottom