• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Alien Covenant Extended / Alien V

Hello! I'm new to all this... I just stumbled across it today. So, can I ask, er, how does one actually see this edit? It sounds great!

Hey, I am trying desperately to find this extended cut to watch it but so far no dice.any pointers/link? thanx in advance

I think the forthcoming Alien Awakening, will see David take a ship full of eggs and crash it onto the planet in Alien to lure Weyland, sacrificing himself for the greater “good” of his children!!!

See the latest revues as to why that makes complete sense!

What do you think?

I dont think new movie is supposed to be a sequel for Covenant (I'd like to see one though).

Alien Awakening is the title of the originally planned sequel to Alien Covenant. But that's been in production stasis for a long time and presumed dead, based on how Covenant performed. Unless some new news has surfaced recently, Scott's vision is not being actively pursued and a TV series is supposedly in the works instead. I can't remember the premise, but I don't think it has anything to do with Prometheus/Covenant.

…nevertheless, acknowledging all you state, Disney own Fox, and I can’t see them not taking another bite of the cinematic cherry…maybe they’ll resurrect Blokamp’s vision…that would be cool!

They're doing new alien film too, directed by Fede Alvarez and the latest (this month) news is that Cailee Spaeny is in talks for lead role (not sure if this will be theatrical of for Hulu like last Predator), but it has nothing to do with Prometheus/Covenant or Blomkamp's vision (which I'd prefer to never see light of day).

Back
Top Bottom