• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Alien Appendix (Complete Project thread)

Shades2585

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have a Philips HD CRT tv. I don't remember the model right now. And I have a Sony BR player, 350 series I think.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Shades, to find out if there's a hack for you DVD player just enter the brand name and model number on the following page

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks

if any exist they will show up.

Oh and there is one exception to the R2=PAL rule, Japan.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Shades2585 said:
I have a Philips HD CRT tv. I don't remember the model right now. And I have a Sony BR player, 350 series I think.

It's very likely that there is a region hack for your model. But that doesn't get at the format issue. With your CRT, you would need a DVD player that does on-the-fly conversion to NTSC.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Be QUICK, hes going out.

FlyBikeBARCROFT_450x300.jpg

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
appendix5.jpg

by tb1971
Alien Appendix contains several DVDs including rare and special featurettes about Alien. No5 is a Preservation of several featurettes about ALIEN 3.

new film name : Alien Appendix5
edit crew name : tb1971
Date Edit Was Released: october 2009

On the disc:

DISC DETAILS
==========
Title : AA05 - The Aliens/Alien 3 Archive - Version 1.0 - October 2009
Type : DVD Movie
Video Format: DVD/VOB/MPEG2/720x576/4:3 and 16:9/PAL
Audio Format: Dolby Digital 2.0 (various bitrates)
Size : 4.26GB
DVD-Rom : NFO, Cover and disc art (by Ash595)

RELEASE DETAILS
===============
Sources : VHS and DVD from PAL and NTSC broadcasts, web downloads, promotional DVDs
Transfers : Xeno Alpha 07, tb1971, 8t88, triffid
Authoring : tb1971
Creator Catalog: AA05
Release Group : Alien Appendix Team
Contents : ALIENS - ELECTRONIC PRESS KIT: B-ROLL/SOUNDBITES;
ALIEN 3 - TV COMMERCIALS: ALIEN-ALIENS TRIPLE PACK/PEPSI, THE MAKING OF ALIEN 3: Alien legacy edition/Facehugger edition, ELECTRONIC PRESS KIT: FEATURETTE/SOUNDBITES/B-ROLL, ET: VISUAL EFFECTS/CHARLES DUTTON INTERVIEW, MTV: PREVIEW/VISUAL EFFECTS, SISKEL & EBERT: REVIEW

This DVD is a "not for profit" fan created transfer, intended for entertainment and educational use only.
All Appendix discs are Fan Created Preservation efforts taken from the best possible materials.
We are a Worldwide group who all share an enthusiasm for the Alien Series.
We will not create any titles that are officially available in the current Worldwide marketplace.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
threads merged, and first post updated with summary and index. Please post with any new information regarding this series

Bassquake

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Are there any new places to get the Alien Appendix lot from? Most nzb places where I find these are broken and have missing files. Many thanks.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bassquake said:
Are there any new places to get the Alien Appendix lot from? Most nzb places where I find these are broken and have missing files. Many thanks.

If this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Top Bottom