• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Alcatraz....

white43

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is beginning to sound very old now.....

Jorge Garcia, the first actor cast on J.J. Abrams' island mystery "Lost," is now the first actor cast on J.J. Abrams' island mystery "Alcatraz." He'll play Alcatraz expert Dr. Diego Soto.
The series is about the FBI's efforts to track down a group of guards and inmates who mysteriously disappeared 30 years ago, then mysteriously reappeared in the present day.

I'll probably watch it but....

:|:|

well.... curse myself dude, I wanna see Jorge Garcia

but the plot doesn't sound that good, then again a plane crash with a polar bear didn't sound that good either

I'm getting bored of 'mystery' series now. Lost, Lost Room, Persons Unknown, The Event, Fringe, Flashforward, The Prisoner, The 4400, Invasion.....

Not to say that some of them were not really good, because they were. But it's old hat now. This is why The Walking Dead is proving so fresh, why Spartacus kicks ass and Battlestar was so, so good.

Yeah walking dead is really something cool and different, problem with most of these mystery series's is that they just throw random stuff at us without any idea where the story is headed, so it gets old pretty fast

I'll watch alcatraz for the actors, same goes for locke's and ben's comedy series

Back
Top Bottom