• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) 2020 Awards are here.

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: 1st Edition

scaperat

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
21
[youtube:3jzuq440]


Good or Bad Idea?

Edit: How do you embed video?
___________________________
Maybe downloadable from info
 

boon23

Well-known member
Faneditor
Cover Artist
Messages
7,891
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
81
You are the one to save what is unsavable, scaperat. I would want to see that!!! And I really despised the original.
what video do you want embedded where?
 

scaperat

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
21
The trailer in the link. I tried to embed it in this thread.

I'm going to remove a lot (or all) of the mage council meetings and I'm also cutting out any rants about equality between commoners and mages. Snails will still be a goof, but not as much as he was. The movie has a lot of rough edges that I think need to be trimmed down. I will reincorporating many of the deleted scenes, too. Will start soon.
 

boon23

Well-known member
Faneditor
Cover Artist
Messages
7,891
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
81
[youtube][/youtube]
 

Miasta

Member
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
1
Definitely a good idea. This movie, quite honestly, ranks as one of the worst movies I have ever seen...ever! I would love to see an fan edited version of this piece of crap. I had a real hard time finishing this movie - and it wasn't even funny bad like Battlefield Earth (speaking of a movie needing a fan edit.) Movies like D&D are what fan edits should be all about. Give it a shot. I'd love to see it.
 

jamiemark

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
256
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
21
Miasta said:
Definitely a good idea. This movie, quite honestly, ranks as one of the worst movies I have ever seen...ever! I would love to see an fan edited version of this piece of crap. I had a real hard time finishing this movie - and it wasn't even funny bad like Battlefield Earth (speaking of a movie needing a fan edit.) Movies like D&D are what fan edits should be all about. Give it a shot. I'd love to see it.

Anyone who has ever seen Any Kaufman in "Heartbeeps" might dispute that worst movie ever line..... :D
 

drgonzo369

Well-known member
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
6
jamiemark said:
Miasta said:
Definitely a good idea. This movie, quite honestly, ranks as one of the worst movies I have ever seen...ever! I would love to see an fan edited version of this piece of crap. I had a real hard time finishing this movie - and it wasn't even funny bad like Battlefield Earth (speaking of a movie needing a fan edit.) Movies like D&D are what fan edits should be all about. Give it a shot. I'd love to see it.

Anyone who has ever seen Any Kaufman in "Heartbeeps" might dispute that worst movie ever line..... :D

One of the films I have yet to see, though I've been looking for it for years. Care to share? :smile:
 

jamiemark

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
256
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
21
drgonzo369 said:
One of the films I have yet to see, though I've been looking for it for years. Care to share? :smile:

Hell no, I'm still trying to block out the fact that I first saw it in the theater..... :-o
 

scaperat

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
21
I think I'm finished with it now. I'm making the DVD, but it's taking a long time. It's new runtime is now 93 minutes. I gotta get started on the cover art now.
 

boon23

Well-known member
Faneditor
Cover Artist
Messages
7,891
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
81
yeah! A scaperat edit! Let me have it! :)
 

maddog00

New member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
1
I can't wait to see it. The movie had potential.

They should've just went with Drizzt's story.
 

Harlock415

New member
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
1
Well after what ADM did with taking two bad movies and making one watchable one. I'm willing to give D&D another chance. I remember seeing this in the theater. Thank goodness for fan editors.

I forgot Jeremy Irons was in this. Maybe he should just stay away from movies with Dragons in it. Eragon was a let down. I hear the DVD will have 7 deleted scenes, hopefully they are in a shape that can encorporated back into a re-edit.
 

boon23

Well-known member
Faneditor
Cover Artist
Messages
7,891
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
81
This edit is already finished and (probably) seeded.
 

lewis886

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
21
if you guys are really wanting to watch some of the WORST films ever made... go watch "manos: hands of fate", and then try and watch some of the late 70's scifi movies by al bradley..... wow. an incoherent train wreck, but man are they unintentionally funny. i don't think God could edit something decent out of those things. lol
 

NexPhr3ak0r

Well-known member
Messages
565
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
16
well if you want to watch one of the funniest things. Watch the mst3k episode of manos hands of fate. Now that is classic cinema right there.
 

lewis886

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
21
yeah, that's what i watched... i think the regular non-mst3k version would have put me into a coma.
 

Akitsu

Well-known member
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
16
*taps his foot impatiently* 4 days and not a single bloody seeder... 9 of us trapped in limbo around 83%.... grrrr.

It's not fair... heh... I wanna see this one bad. I'm going to keep at it no matter what, but it's really annoying that people just downloaded it and didn't seed for the rest of the class.
 

Remixed by Jorge

Well-known member
Faneditor
Cover Artist
Messages
2,050
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
51
I wonder if you could edit Advanced Dungeons and Dragons and Eragon into one movie?
 
Top Bottom