• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Adobe After Effects Scrolling Credits Question

The Warlord

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi guys,

I've been attempting to create scrolling end credits in AAE. However, so far the result is that when the credits roll up they judder slightly, and need to be a bit smoother.

Could anyone please help?

Many thanks,

Warlord

Export the credits and see if the render still judders.

They still do on Vegas. What are the best settings to render/export?

Make sure the frame rate of the render is the same as the project. Don't remember Vegas too well, been over a decade since i've used it. I usually render in MP4 with either H264 or H265 compression.

It's possible you just need to slow the credit roll animation. The traditional movie frame rate (24fps) is a pretty low frame rate for credit rolls.

Back
Top Bottom