• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

ADM's Pulp Fiction Extended

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Where? Where? Where?

cant find it on FE or the Forum :(

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yes, it doesn't even have cover art...
and never were there any download links.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
actually thats not exactly true...

UYI created a cover for it, which is pretty danm good i might add.

so there are no links to this anywhere? thats a real shame as i'd love to see it and i have zero time to do it myself :-(

do we actually know if this was made? has anyone actually seen it?

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nOmArch said:
actually thats not exactly true...

UYI created a cover for it, which is pretty danm good i might add.

so there are no links to this anywhere? thats a real shame as i'd love to see it and i have zero time to do it myself :-(

do we actually know if this was made? has anyone actually seen it?

Yes it is for real,and CLP also did an edit of this.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
links? links? links?

joebshmoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i have CLP's edit - i didn't even know of AdigitalMan's until recently!

does anyone have this?

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nOmArch said:
links? links? links?

There is no links to post,I have not upped this one,and to my knowledge,noone else has either,it is a pretty old title now.

UseYourIllusionII

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, if anything, I could edit the text that says "A Digital Man" on my cover and use it for the CLP edit if we can get that uploaded...I'd just like to see my cover get used!

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
either way, if we can get either of these, email me that cover, UYI2. It was great, and I want to see it on the website.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
what with pulp fiction being so popular im amazed this hasnt been released somewhere, ahh well lets hope ADm reads this and sees theres still a lot of interest in it.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
at the times when ADM created most of his fanedits and send them out to people to review them and share them, it was not standard to spread them big time and even if they were shared, it was on the OT community. Most of the people back then are no longer really active in the fanediting community. Those were the old times, before anyone thought about permanent file storing places like Rapidshare.
Now it sounds like being decades ago, but in fact it is just about 2 years and it was just standard procedure.
Lots and lots of fanedits got lost back then. The torrents have died for a long time and the newsgroups files were deleted after they reached their expiration date of 45 to 90 days, depending on the group.
Now there are quite some collectors from the old times among us, but not all of them are sharing, most because they had to make bad experiences with people just grabbing stuff and giving back nothing at all, not even to the community. I think the community we have on FE is a much more sharing one and sooner or later the old stuff will pop up again for us all to enjoy.
What we could really use currently is someone to download from the newsgroup and upload to Rapidshare for a permanent home. If anyone is interested in doing that, I can offer them access to my RS account for uploading or offer to upload any fanedit myself if they just send it to me.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nice little potted history there Boon :) unfortunately i dont have decent newsgroup access so that avenue is a deadend for me.

so does anyone who has either the ADM verion or the CLP version feel like creating a torrent or upping to rapidshare?

joebshmoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i have the CLP version and i'll be trading again soon (i have a lot of the older stuff boon was talking about).

i know i'm getting stuff to throw soon (whether he knows or likes it or not! :) ) so hopefully that will get on rapidshare as i don't have an account yet.

...i'm thinking about it tho

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah, we gotta get that trade in the works joe. we have been chattin about it for a while ;) and whatever of these oldies I get, I will surely post to rapidshare

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
nOmArch said:
ahh well lets hope ADm reads this and sees theres still a lot of interest in it.

ADM does NOT upload stuff himself,and at the moment I am upping LeoneNut's edits to the newsgroups,so I might not get to this one.

Also I would trade with people,but I have had bad luck with people here to,I know Boon said that this place is better than OT,which it might be(as far as trading)but I still have had dealings with people here that said they would trade but it NEVER happened,so now along with torrents,I don't like trading either,unless it is with someone I personally have had dealings with before.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well i'd be prepared to sesd you something first if i could snag a copy of PF Extended, how does that sound?

joebshmoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i think asking for first dibs on trading (sending first) is fine.

Top Bottom