• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

ADM Superman Artwork

ADigitalMan

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've seen some artwork floating around, and I always like it when people are inspired to do covers. Feel free to post all your own versions in here and make them available.

Using Boba Feta's ADM SW covers as a guide, and a bunch of Jim Bower's excellent artwork from CapedWonder.com, here's what I've come up with.

admsupermanfrontsyc5.jpg

icadmstmcopyby9.jpg

icadmsiicopyum4.jpg

icadmsredeemedcopyjh6.jpg

icadmsreturnscopyli4.jpg

Hi-res: http://rapidshare.com/files/14356807/AD ... t.rar.html

Report any typos and I'll fix as quickly as I can.

Kracker

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very nice cover ADM. Movie & Cover master.... Who would of guessed it. Thanks for all your hard work on your edits. BTW when can we see returns pop'n in the scene.

Did you ever try to do your edit of Pearl Harbor in B&W. I remember you saying something about it one time.

ADigitalMan

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm just a glorified typesetter. Boba Feta and Jim Bowers are the reason those look good. I haven't tried to make PH B&W. Interesting idea though.

5acrifice

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ADM, what is the first cover in the picture of all 4 of them.. just an alternate cover for the first film or is it the 'Feed the Babies' one?

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It is the Special Edition version with the two deleted scenes added in. That is what I am guessing.

ADigitalMan

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's "Feed The Babies." I've asked that release not go out into circulation yet, as I intend to update it to include an audio track of the 1978 mix everywhere possible.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I downloaded the SUPERMAN II HYRID CUT, but all that is in the folder is the disc art, no dvd cover. Anyone else encounter this?

ADigitalMan

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think the disc was uploaded before I ever did this artwork.

By the way, check the fine print on the back of Superman Returns. There's a great gimmick in there for Jon Peters fans.

robgordon

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ADM, SORRY IF THIS IS NOT THE PLACE BUT I CAN REACH THE COVER OF HARRY POTTER 2 FROM FANEDIT, ITS THE ONLY ONE THE OTHERS ITS OK... SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH...

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
corrected, link works now

Top Bottom