• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Account Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flounder

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've sent three messages (through "Contact Us") requesting my account be deleted (I'm just not feeling it anymore after being on here for two years), and I haven't gotten a response.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wonder if you could just turn off email notifications and just not log in anymore? No... No that's too crazy to work in the real world.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi @"Flounder", I don't think I get those alerts. I'm pretty responsive to PM's though. Sorry to see you go.

Generally we don't go towards deletion of accounts or threads (I've restored your deleted threads). If you would like your account closed we can do that.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thread closed and account shutdown as per their request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom