• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

A Nightmare on Friday the 13th - FREDDY vs JASON Edit

This is an excellent fan edit. I watched the original film recently and agree that the "post-Scream" aspects have aged badly. I was convinced that there's still a good film in there, and this edit has managed to drag the good film out!

Would love to see this fanedit if possible, I’ve seen your Halloween fan edits and they are amazing was curious on how you could spice up and tone down Freddy vs Jason and would love to see this edit

I watched ANOFT13 and just loved it!

I've always liked FVJ, actually it always was one of my favorite entries in both franchises and for sure one of the most funny, tho it suffered from some real bad scenes, jokes that shouldn't be there, editing, coloring etc.
The Butcher managed to create the definitive edition of the film, at least for me. Funny, just as serious as the first films from both franchises, with great trims and cuts to make it a better film. Coloring choices, soundtrack, new title - everything in perfect shape, just as the original film should've been.

You made what Rony Yu and the producers should've done. For me this is the definitive edition of the film and the one I will always get whenever I want to watch the battle of the titans of horror.

I loved how you extended Freddy's prologue, changed the bad opening scene at the lake by including an extended scene I never have seen and used the kill of other counselors from previous FT13 films to give Jason the same importance as Freddy in the opening.

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this, its really really GREAT!

I watched this last night and wanted to review. I went into this without having seeing Freddy vs Jason for a few years, which I was excited about. This edit was great. I felt this was a better viewing experience then I’ve had with the original in the past. I really appreciated the highlight reel of Jason added instead of only highlights of Freddy. No hard edits noticeable that made me feel this was an edit. The editor did a good job of adding a true Friday the 13th vibe to the movie, especially with some additional music. By nature, it’s a cheesy movie with cheesy dialogue, but the editor did a good job of streamlining the movie to a better tone without it being overtop like some of the original was. The color and clarity of the movie looked great too, which is something the editor changed a bit. Overall I was happy with this movie and see myself watching this again for my Freddy vs Jason fix. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom