• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

A nightmare on elm street part 2

All right then, and congratulations on being approved.

hey Campfireblood, congrats on getting this approved. could u send me the link via PM for the DVD-R?

Any plans on giving any of the other NOES in the franchise the same treatment? I know New Nightmare could certainly use some trimming down.

Frantic Canadian said:
Any plans on giving any of the other NOES in the franchise the same treatment? I know New Nightmare could certainly use some trimming down.

Yeah, I think I will. Maybe Prt. 5, 6, New Nightmare, and FvJ. Just because those are the most disliked in the series. But I know there is already an edit of FvJ on here, but I haven't seen it.

the edit of FvsJ is pretty awesome. especially the new opening credits that were created using "dream on" by aerosmith. i'd like to see an edit of Pt 6 and New Nightmare. that could be very interesting.

steelio2006 said:
the edit of FvsJ is pretty awesome. especially the new opening credits that were created using "dream on" by aerosmith. i'd like to see an edit of Pt 6 and New Nightmare. that could be very interesting.

Yeah, I could probably make them a double feature on the same disc since New Nightmare would be cut to bits because I'm onna make it seem like Nancy never died or something, I'll figure it out haha!

I was thinking about it and I think you could probably get two edits out of Freddy's Dead and two out of New Nightmare. For Freddy's Dead one could be all about his background. You get rid of as much of the other main characters as possible and have it all be about how Freddy came to be. Kind of like an episode of Biography or something. Might not be as good without all the killing but could be an interesting experiment. The other could be more like your Freddy's Revenge edit. You get rid of a lot of fat and try to remove as much of Freddy's backstory as possible, making it feel like one of the previous entries in the series. Basically the complete opposite of the other edit I proposed.

For New Nightmare you could make it seem like all this really happened by removing any mention of it being a movie series. Then of course you could do another edit like your Freddy's Revenge one. I actually had a third idea for a New Nightmare edit but now I can't remember what it was. It's been some time since I watched either film so it's entirely possible that my ideas might not work but I wanted to get them out there in case you wanted to give them a shot or were looking for ideas as to what to do with them. Afraid I've got not input on Dream Child though as I really don't remember much from that one aside from the dinner scene where the chick is forcefed her own innerds. :lol:

Frantic Canadian said:
I was thinking about it and I think you could probably get two edits out of Freddy's Dead and two out of New Nightmare. For Freddy's Dead one could be all about his background. You get rid of as much of the other main characters as possible and have it all be about how Freddy came to be. Kind of like an episode of Biography or something. Might not be as good without all the killing but could be an interesting experiment. The other could be more like your Freddy's Revenge edit. You get rid of a lot of fat and try to remove as much of Freddy's backstory as possible, making it feel like one of the previous entries in the series. Basically the complete opposite of the other edit I proposed.

For New Nightmare you could make it seem like all this really happened by removing any mention of it being a movie series. Then of course you could do another edit like your Freddy's Revenge one. I actually had a third idea for a New Nightmare edit but now I can't remember what it was. It's been some time since I watched either film so it's entirely possible that my ideas might not work but I wanted to get them out there in case you wanted to give them a shot or were looking for ideas as to what to do with them. Afraid I've got not input on Dream Child though as I really don't remember much from that one aside from the dinner scene where the chick is forcefed her own innerds. :lol:

Those are really good ideas, I'll think of some stuff, but first I need to rewatch those haha!

Feel free to use them. I'm kind of in the mood to rewatch them now myself. :lol: Might watch them tonight. I'll try and come up with some more feedback on them after I've watched them. Hopefully you can get something real good out of them.

Frantic Canadian said:
Feel free to use them. I'm kind of in the mood to rewatch them now myself. :lol: Might watch them tonight. I'll try and come up with some more feedback on them after I've watched them. Hopefully you can get something real good out of them.

Yeah, I'll probably wait till summer though to work on them so that I'll have more free time.

Frantic Canadian said:
...on Dream Child ...I really don't remember much from that one aside from the dinner scene where the chick is forcefed her own innerds. :lol:
That kill was AWESOME!
And there was the aspiring-artist, whose comics/sketches Freddy comes out of to terrorize & kill him. Turns him 2-D like paper, rides in on a skateboard with blades, slashes him to shreds.

veggieguy12 said:
That kill was AWESOME!
And there was the aspiring-artist, whose comics/sketches Freddy comes out of to terrorize & kill him. Turns him 2-D like paper, rides in on a skateboard with blades, slashes him to shreds.

Forgot about that kill. Pretty cool. Just like that A-Ha music video. Although I prefer Family Guy's version. :lol:

Fixed.
The edit can be found on the main INFO page,
The dlc on the list page still needs a fix

Thank-you for the link, watched it today and it was pretty good. I do miss the death by ball scene but this cut definitely makes for scarier cut.

Back
Top Bottom