• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

A Game Of Thrones - The Hand Of The King

Lolwut0

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This fanedit is the first installment of the A Game Of Thrones Trilogy. It contains the storylines of the first three episodes of Season 1:

- Introduction of King Robert Baratheon and the Lannisters
- Ned Stark is named the new Hand of The King and travels to Kings Landing
- Daenerys Targaryen is married to Khal Drogo and learns how to seduce him
- Jon Snow travels to Castle Black in order to join the Night's Watch
- Catelyn Stark investigates the circumstances of Brans injury
- Sansa Stark tries to win the affections of Joffrey Baratheon

I followed the original storylines as close as possible. I only rearanged the transition from episode 2 to 3. The edit cuts to Bran listening to his maid and talking to Robb, after Ned killed the wolf. This is done to add some time between Ned killing the wolf and his arrival at Kings Landing.

The edit is available at 1080p MKV.

ArthasGreyjoy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Awesome news! We need more Game of Thrones edit out here if you ask me. Glad to see something get started. Is it completed yet?

Lolwut0

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yes it's complete. It will be available at info, once it is submitted. But you can also send me a PM if you don't want to wait.

I'm currently working on the second one and I've already outlined the third one. I will probably do the same thing for season 2.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Awesome. Another GoT edit is always a welcome sight. Looking forward to checking this out!

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
FYI, there aren't enough changes to the source material for this to qualify as a Fix/Mix. As such, the thread has been moved to Custom Projects.

Top Bottom