• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

A Fanedit of Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later

So, is this edit commemorating the 40th anniversary of the original? ;)

It was a joke based solely on the title. Come on. ;)

i did read them but he said to message him or find another way, so i thought someone could help me, but i give up on this edit

reaper18783x said:
i did read them but he said to message him or find another way, so i thought someone could help me, but i give up on this edit

You missed this little rule:

3. Do not ask for download links to fanedits outside of private messages or the “Trades and Requests” Forum.

eq5.gif

did not ask anyone to post it, i asked if anyone could pm me one but sorry i wont ask again. sorry

You're pretty bad at reading, aren't you?

Read what Neglify posted again. You aren't supposed to ask unless you do it by PM or in the Trades and Requests forum. You did it in the project thread, which is not a PM and is not located in the Trades and Requests forum.

Still confused?

yeah i pm'ed a few people about 3 and no one got back to me, so i thought if i said to pm me on the tread that someone would but yes i understand and as i said i am kinda over looking for it, there are so many other fanedits i like the sound of, sorry for asking on the thread you guys.

^ Maybe. I dunno.
That was me self editing a smart ass comment.

Can you feel that crisp autumn air? The Halloween season is upon us which means that this fanedit is available once more all through October! PM me to know more or contact me at [email protected]

...and Happy Halloween!:)

Back
Top Bottom