• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Slade Harrison

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey everyone. I am making a documentary about the Batman, live action franchise and how Bat In The Sun helped keep it afloat while Warner Brothers weren’t doing anything at that time. I know there are some typos in this video, but everything will be fixed when production starts to come to an end.

If you're interested in doing a brief history of other batman "fan films", the 60's is a good place to start. Andy Warhol worked on a (terrible and mostly lost) batman-dracula fan movie. There were a handful of foreign knock-offs: Filipino Batman movies, including a lost batman-dracula and a Batman/James Bond parody, Mexican Batwoman, Turkish Batman in the 70's. There was a Wild World of Batwoman knock-off with a cast hired out of a strip club being raided.

If you're interested in doing a brief history of other batman "fan films", the 60's is a good place to start. Andy Warhol worked on a (terrible and mostly lost) batman-dracula fan movie. There were a handful of foreign knock-offs: Filipino Batman movies, including a lost batman-dracula and a Batman/James Bond parody, Mexican Batwoman, Turkish Batman in the 70's. There was a Wild World of Batwoman knock-off with a cast hired out of a strip club being raided.
That’s really interesting but I am just covering the gap between the Schumacher and Nolan films and the reason I’m focusing on Bat In The Sun exclusively is because they took the character in a more serious direction while at that time other films were more campy in comparison. I will definitely mention a few of the others briefly.

Back
Top Bottom