• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

A Couple Of Covers I Have Done

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thought about that Animals cover for about a month and came up with this
2exoah4.jpg

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is one I did for Caddyshack No Respect. I used the Spanish poster as a starting point for the front but added a few things because I had to delete a photo montage they had on the original poster because the editor deleted all the scenes on the montage. I know it's a little busy and maybe I should have swapped the front and back but I wanted Michael O'Keefe on the front because to me he is the star of the movie and his story is the main driving force of the movie and he is never on any of the posters
2dikmr8.jpg

Adabisi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
JJE-187 said:
Here is one I did for Caddyshack No Respect. I used the Spanish poster as a starting point for the front but added a few things because I had to delete a photo montage they had on the original poster because the editor deleted all the scenes on the montage. I know it's a little busy and maybe I should have swapped the front and back but I wanted Michael O'Keefe on the front because to me he is the star of the movie and his story is the main driving force of the movie and he is never on any of the posters
2dikmr8.jpg

JJE-187, first I want to say thanks for taking the time to make this. I'm actually honoured that someone would take the time to make an alternative cover for my goofy little edit. Please don't take this the wrong way, but when you're making a cover, especially if you're making a cover for an edit someone else did, you might want to put a but more thought and effort into it. Not that there was anything special about my original cover (in fact, it's rather atrocious, especially with the red font on a green background), but here are a few things that came to mind with your cover:

• The text on the back looks like it was copied and pasted from the original DVD text. Which is fine because the plot is generally the same as the edit, but you should probably remove/change the line about turning the golf course into a condominium community because that bit wasn't in the edit.
  • There's really no reason to have an MPAA rating on a fanedit
  • It's cool that you want it to look like the Spanish poster, but why not use some alternative screenshots instead and the monochrome colour scheme that was in the Spanish poster?
  • Why is there an exclamation mark in between "No" and "Respect"?
  • Why are the R, E and T in "Respect" red?
  • The front font for "Caddyshack" looks really rough and jagged
  • There are an awful lot of different shades of red on the front. It looks odd, especially the difference between the title and sub title
  • Bill Murray has nice boobs

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks fo the tips. It was just a quick cover I tossed together and the No Respect thing was just a logo I found while searching around Google and slapped it on there. The text is a copy from another cover for the actual film and I honestly just forgot to change it out before I uploaded it. I think I downsized the logo to much and the quality suffered from it. And all the bottom logos were just put there to take up space because it looked empty with nothing there. I will look around for some better artwork and try a redo with it. I might even go a whole different route and make it more colorful

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was bored and decided to make a retro 80's slasher cover for Scooby Doo: Camp Scare (Blu-ray)

vio0tv.jpg

Adabisi I have a new Caddyshack cover in the works and will post it soon. I hope it's an improvement over my last mess

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Adabisi here is the new cover for Caddyshack
111papl.jpg

If anyone is interested I have re-done the 2 Tales From Hell covers using a new font/spine layout but other than that they are the same as the regular versions
And here are a few others I have done
an alternate for Frozen Death that uses the Tales From Hell presents since the actual edit uses the Tales From Hell presents title card.
rvyue1.jpg

an alternate for The Walking Dead since MikeDrew87 released a non-comic version of it
3469pua.jpg

Plan 2001 From Outer Space
5bbls4.jpg

Seven Extended Edition
2rx8kew.jpg

The Burkitsville 7 (A VHS to DVD conversion)
28tvz6.jpg

Godzilla: Zilla
28834w8.jpg

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am in the process of moving all my DVDs into Blu-ray cases so I have some fanedit covers that I have done in the process and thought I would share them, a few are for yet to be released edits and I realise a few of these are not as good as my original dvd versions but I wanted something different

PcGQs6t.jpg
NSFW

DEcnpLu.jpg

ntYItrk.jpg

eyJSn8Z.jpg

Xf4Y6FF.jpg

cmaAmut.jpg

SUULreN.jpg

bC1bHDw.jpg

WMa1yaF.jpg

D9tzLtK.jpg

Mr564Tm.jpg

uk6rVjY.jpg

j6OYC7R.jpg

APGDMRh.jpg

yXn3ECM.jpg

VoVDxt6.jpg

nt7dcBF.jpg
NSFW

UiB5P9l.jpg

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have finished some more Maniac Double Feature covers if anyone wants to see them just lmk and I will post previews here. There are 10 more Double Feature covers and a couple regular covers. All are mostly for Maniac's edits

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Post the covers man. If there is something "sick or shocking" between them you can always hide that with that NSFW or whatever that means......

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not Safe For Wraith?

Extra level NSFW

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Maybe work people in the NL don't care about blood and boobs, but since we are in Murica I will gladly NSFW any and all bad pictures that I use on covers. I will get theses upped later tonight or tomorrow

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
JJE-187 said:
Maybe work people in the NL don't care about blood and boobs, but since we are in Murica I will gladly NSFW any and all bad pictures that I use on covers. I will get theses upped later tonight or tomorrow

There are rules for the honeys and hotties thread, of course, but blood and guts? Just spoiler tag everything (aaah, that NSFW) and if the mods decide that boobs are a no-go then I'm sure Frink will intervene :)

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
No boobs.

consenting-boobies.jpg

Come at me bro.

This joke is especially for [MENTION=4689]ThrowgnCpr[/MENTION]

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Time to "bring out" an oldie but goodie.

Top Bottom