• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

(9000 Series) Star Wars Episode II: The Approaching Storm

Version 4.1 has been released, and should be the final update to this project. (For Episode II, I used the same video stream as Version 4, to bypass the pesky problems with the day for night scene.) This update fixes a comprehensive audio problem that made the sound a weird mono surround. 
Glitches solved, and project wrapped up. Look for it in all the usual places. Note that this audio glitch was caught before publishing TFA:R, so that edit was NOT affected. 
Thanks for all your patience. I'm sorry to have made you download these edits so many times.

Are Episodes I and III updated in the same manner?

Thanks for all your great work btw!

I don't post here a fraction as often as at OT.com, but I wanted to alert anyone interested that this project has been bumped to Version 6. The OP has been updated with a new changelog, with asterisks denoting V6 changes.

Back
Top Bottom