• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

30i or 24p when muxing?

TeresofBlood

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's a question....

Is the video procured by using PGCDemux interlaced 60i, or native 24p, from the DVD?

Here's the process. DVD Decrypter -> PGCDemx -> Imago... I did not use an actual chunk of the movie - I used a trailer on the disc as a fast trial. It looks incredibly interlaced. Is this normal because it is the trailer and not part of the DVD or does the entire film get reinterlaced as well?

If so, is there an independent software needed to convert back to 24 fps progressive, before editing.

ALSO: Does PGC Demux convert movies to 30fps, instead of the native 24? Cinematize retains the 24 fps footage, but it seems that PGC does not. Is there some way to adjust this, or a piece of software to convert it back to 24p?

Back
Top Bottom