• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Silver Screen Samurai & Wakeupkeo Win September 2022 FEOTM

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
feotm-banner-sept2022.png

This month's Favorite Edit of the Month was a collaboration between Silver Screen Samurai and Wakeupkeo for their edit The Wolverine: The James Mangold Restoration.

This project aims to restore James Mangold's original vision for the film, before the studio enforced changes to the script. Knowledge of the original script, and how it was changed, comes directly from Mangold himself as well as behind the scenes commentary.
Congratulations, Silver Screen Samurai and Wakeupkeo!

The Wolverine on IMDB
The Wolverine: The James Mangold Restoration on IFDB

(read full article...)

Wakeupkeo

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Again, thank you everyone who voted!! I'm are deeply honored at such a positive reception to this edit, and against such other amazing edits this month from some legendary editors.

This was great fun working on such a passion project that I and so many others wanted to see, and I feel lucky to have been a part of creating it.

Top Bottom