• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

20th anniversary of... the Simpsons

A

AvP

3d_SIMS_20.jpg

by AvP
UK Documentarys to celebrate the Simpsons 20th anniversary,Narrated by Ricky Gervais,the show talks to Matt Groening and to the celebrity
that have starred in the series.

new film name: 20th anniversary of... the Simpsons
edit crew name: AvP Productions
Date Edit Was Released:21/01/10
Runtime:74 minutes

details:

Author: AvP
Video Format: MPEG2/720×480/16.9/NTSC
Audio Format: Dolby Digital 2.0 STEREO

Description:
UK Documentarys to celebrate the Simpsons 20th anniversary,Narrated by Ricky Gervais,the show talks to Matt Groening and to the celebrity
that have starred in the series and also to see Behind-the-scenes footage reveals more about the recording and animation process involved in creating The Simpsons.

Main Feature:

- The Simpsons - Access All Areas
- The Simpsons - Mischief and Mayhem
- The Simpsons - Celebrity Friends

Hardware and software information:

* AVS Script
* Adobe Photoshop CS4
* Adobe After Effects CS4
* CCE SP v2.7
* DVD-lab PRO 2
* Mpeg Video Wizard DVD
* PgcDemux
* Sony Vegas 7
* TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress
* VirtualDub-MPEG2

persons involved: AvP

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
cool! love the cover art! mmmmmm..... specifications ;D ;D ;D

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
BTW... shall we be expecting a third Simpsons disc sometime soon??? :)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
brilliant!!! thanks AvP! cant wait to watch these. any chance for a triple-case artwork for your Simpsons discs?

BTW, finished watching Wallace & Gromit disc last night. I think its my new favorite SE. great stuff on there!!!

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
looks great!!! thanks :)

**hits the print button...

ant

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks. Just a few more scenes, extras, and different narrator for UK version. I don't think I will get this one since they are mostly the same. Wait, is the narrator script even the same?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
they were pretty different. For any fan, I would definitely grab both.

Top Bottom