• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

155 (a SULLY fan edit by Bionic Bob)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
kYr90Uim.jpg

Greetings!

This is my first official fan edit release in many years. I have been pretty much retired from the Fan Edit Game, but much like Michael Corleone, just when I thought I was out forever, the creative spark pulled me back in LOL. In many respects, I am starting all over from scratch, as my previous editing computer and software had gone the way of the Dodo many moons ago. So I wanted my first new edit to be something I held a passion for and would present just the right amount of introductory technical challenge to learn an all new NLE, and SULLY fit the bill perfectly. It's been a fun return to editing. As strange as it sounds, I had forgotten how much I used to love it. Once again, I must give a heartfelt shout out of THANKS to @addiesin , for with out his original Humble Bundle gifting to me, none of this would be possible.

SULLY: MIRACLE ON THE HUDSON (2016) as directed by Clint Eastwood is an amazing film. The original movie focuses on the crash investigation and the political blame game, while exploring Sully's background and the actual Miracle Landing through multiple flashbacks from different points of view. The intent of the 155 Fan Edit is to remove all of the investigation storyline and just show the Miracle Landing in a single, linear narrative.

RUN TIME: 42 minutes (54 minutes cut)

Here are three editing samples:

...and finally, the trailer:

:)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you @Wakeupkeo for taking the time to post a review. It is greatly appreciated.

I hope the edit did not scare you too much about flying.

As a certain Kryptonian is fond of saying, "Statistically speaking, it is still the safest way to travel". šŸ˜

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@AdvisorOk4636 thank you for your review. :) Happy to read the cut worked for you and was an enjoyable experience.

Yes, the edit was Standard Definition 720. But I do have some HD edits planned for the the future. ;)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
totally fascinating hearing Sully describe the events of that fateful day....

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank You to @pedmp for posting a review. I am glad you enjoyed it. :)

Top Bottom