• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

007 The Unofficial Series:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
To me, this is the absolute definitive way to view the Daniel Craig Bond films! This is an amazing fan edit that really lets both the story and the action of these films shine much more than they do in the originals. Cutting some of the fluff and focusing on Bond's journey and the overarching story even makes Quantom of Solace interesting in this edit! The editing is flawless, but I'll agree with a previous reviewer who mentioned the inconsistency caused by cutting the whole Hinx eye-gouging thing. I generally agree with cutting most of the sex scenes, but I think the one with Madeleine probably should have stayed in to make it a bit more clear that there is some sort of relationship developing here before she spouts out that she loves him in the final episode.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom