• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

007 The Unofficial Series- The Daniel Craig Era

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's 6-8. 

Episode 6: Phoenix Agent 
1. Daniel Craig 
2. Judi Dench 
3. Ralph Fiennes / Bérénice Marlohe 
4. Naomie Harris / Ben Wishaw / Rory Kinnear
5. Bill Buckhurst / Ola Rapace / Nicholas Woodeson
6. Elize du Toit / Wolf Blitzer / Peter Basham / Gordon Milner 

Episode 7: Concomitant Factor 
1. Daniel Craig 
2. Judi Dench / Javier Bardem 
3. Ralph Fiennes / Bérénice Marlohe 
5. Helen McCrory / John Hodgkinson 
6. Milorad Kapor 

Episode 8: Skyfall 
1. Daniel Craig 
2. Judi Dench / Javier Bardem 
3. Ralph Fiennes 
5. Helen McCrory 
6. Albert Finney 

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For those watching the edit. It looks like there was a glitch that occurred during Ep10 and 11 where the video repeats for few seconds.I can't find it in the project file so I'm not sure if it was a render or an upload glitch. I'll be uploading a corrected version of the last two episodes by the end of the day.

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Episode 9: 
  1. Daniel Craig 
  2. Christoph Waltz 
  3. Ralph Fiennes / Dave Bautista 
  4. Naomie Harris / Ben Wishaw / Andrew Scott  
  5. Rory Kinnear / Monica Bellucci / Judi Dench 
  6. Alessandro Cremona / Domenico Fortunato / Benito Sagredo / Marc Zinga / Brigitte Millar / Gediminas Adomaitis 
Episode 10: 
  1. Daniel Craig 
  2. Léa Seydoux 
  5. Rory Kinnear / Jesper Christensen 
  6. Detlef Bothe 
Episode 11: 
  1. Daniel Craig 
  2. Léa Seydoux / Christoph Waltz 
  5. Rory Kinnear 
  6. Gediminas Adomaitis 

And here's episodes 9-11. 
I noticed two errors in the subtitles in episode 9. At the very beginning (about 30 seconds in), Sigñor is spelled with a tilde while that kind of accent is unique to hispanic languages. In Italian, Signor is spelled with no tilde, as the ñ sound is given by the gn consonants match. 
On the other hand, at 28 minutes in, the word capability is spelled wrongly as capibility.

Last but not least: I'm really enjoying this thus far! I didn't remember enjoying Skyfall as much as I did this time around! Great job.

greenturnedblue

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hope you dont mind I went ahead and made some posters, I use them in Plex

W2vARUB.png
r7NLvtR.png
mtCNCEw.png
HQXoB40.png
WiFBmLB.png
ThvOUNL.png
WrqRe9N.png
YZCVwRM.png
EPir7iJ.png
7gB7cPH.png
soNifyi.png

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
greenturnedblue said:

W2vARUB.png
r7NLvtR.png
mtCNCEw.png
HQXoB40.png
WiFBmLB.png
ThvOUNL.png
WrqRe9N.png
YZCVwRM.png
EPir7iJ.png
7gB7cPH.png
soNifyi.png

Not at all :)
Do you have them listed under movies or tv? If it's tv I think those posters would be too large?
Here's a shot of them in the tv category (they're on grid view here so they all fit on the page but if you do list it will have synopsis too, if you write them).
007-plex.png

greenturnedblue

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
greenturnedblue said:

W2vARUB.png
r7NLvtR.png
mtCNCEw.png
HQXoB40.png
WiFBmLB.png
ThvOUNL.png
WrqRe9N.png
YZCVwRM.png
EPir7iJ.png
7gB7cPH.png
soNifyi.png

Not at all :)
Do you have them listed under movies or tv? If it's tv I think those posters would be too large?
Here's a shot of them in the tv category (they're on grid view here so they all fit on the page but if you do list it will have synopsis too, if you write them).
007-plex.png

Yeah so, I have a whole separate movie library in my Plex specifically for fan edits. I agree it would be better formatted as a TV show but I dont want to further split up my fan edits into movies and TV

lC8cPoC.jpg

SIUse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Do you plan to fulfill this gorgeous project with "no time to die" when it´s released?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
SIUse said:
Do you plan to fulfill this gorgeous project with "no time to die" when it´s released?

Yes. Hopefully I'll be able to get 3 more episodes out of the movie. Depending on whether or not the Spectre reveal is referenced in the movie, I may also remove the connection between the two.

TheFoo

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is amazing.  I see a few references to PLEX here with some episode data.  I'm set up to scrape IFDB but not for TV series.  Is the episode data manually written for these?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, everything would have to be manually input. I've ditched Plex for Jellyfin. It's basically the same but it's open source and free. You also have more control over your server, the app is free and you can create custom user accounts.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just ordered the Daniel Craig set to get the blu ray of Spectre. Hopefully the iTunes files aren't terribly out of sync from the blu ray source so I can update this series to higher quality files without a ton of extra editing.
249271_large.jpg

baldie2k12

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just started to watch this, episode one last night and have to stay I love it. I'm going to limit myself to one episode per night to prolong my enjoyment.

BadeParast

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A few of the episodes went down and my computer is acting like it's going to die unfortunately. I'll have top do a new upload so I'm holding off on responding individually at the moment.
Oh, I understand now, thank you for responding, I will be waiting for it, and I really like the Edit, Great Job!

Top Bottom