• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Blu-Ray Exorcist Boxset

Toonloon

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just read about a new BD boxset of the exorcist franchise being prepped for release. There aren't any new features but Legion will be available on BD for the first time along with Exorcist II and the prequels.

This may be of interest to Spicediver and Dr Sapirstein. I have both of their excellent fanedits of exorcist movies and can highly recommend them.

Really? I mentioned it because of the fanedits I'd seen and because the faneditors may want to acquire the new footage. They could be working on a second version for all I know and this could be of help to them.

If I'd said, HD FOOTAGE FOR SPICEDIVER LEGION - high def footage on its way. - would that have stayed in the General Discussion?

This is a thread about a set of movies being released in BD. Hence, movies forum. Yea of course faneditors can utilize these for their fanedits, but it's still a thread about specific movies.

Ok. I disagree as I my intention was to discuss Dr Sapirstein's and Spicediver's fan edits, but I accept your definition. A movie thread it is.

Discuss what you want, I'm not stopping you there.

Unless the excised footage from Blatty's original version of III magically resurfaces, the first movie is all I'm willing to buy on BD.

I have used the same master file for my restoration as WB used for their official BD release, so I don't expect any quality improvement, plus their Heretic BD will have no extras and will present the regular cut of the film, so I'll pass on this box-set (especially since they did no effort whatsoever to restore Legion...)

Back
Top Bottom