• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Spinal Tap: Extended Up To 11 Workprint Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Spinal Tap: Extended Up To 11 Workprint Edition takes an already awesome film and, yes, cranks it up to 11. The extra hour of material is integrated nigh-perfectly - often times I would catch myself not being sure if a certain scene was present in the original or not. Of course the overall video quality had to be severely degraded to match the extra footage, but that just serves to add to the charm; my only minor gripe is that some scenes looked too reddish to me. A bit weird, but nothing to really complain about. Sound-wise it's top notch, as long as you don't require a full Dobly treatment and can live with a simple stereo track; I don't recall any obvious and jarring cut or transition, it's all nice and smooth. Overall, watching this fanedit was like finding out that there has been much more of one of your favourite things and you never even knew about it. I highly recommend everyone should be made to see it, but not, you know, over and over again.

More...

Top Bottom