If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Star Wars: Turn To The Dark Side - Episode 3.1 edit mixes the prequels
I haven't seen this edit (the one initially mentioned), but considering the almost universally negative feedback on it, it's a shame that this one, out of all fan edits, has received such media attention.

Part of the problem is that much of the media has been treating this like it is the Topher Grace edit finally released. That's what I initially thought myself, after reading some misleading articles!

I think it might be fun if we could steer our friends towards a better edit than this one. Is there a 3-in-1 edit done by someone from this site that's considered fairly definitive?

Messages In This Thread
Star Wars: Turn To The Dark Side - Episode 3.1 edit mixes the prequels - by TomH1138 - 05-17-2014, 04:48 AM