• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fan Made Trailer for Akira Live Action Movie!

Gob job on staying true to the Manga and Anime but the colours seemed a tad off to me somehow (Minor criticism). The love that went into this is clear. If they ever do make a live action film, it needs to have that bike (Like in that trailer), rivet for rivet. If one sticker is different I'm not seeing the movie :p.

441388-akira_super.jpg

When watching 'Pacific Rim' the other day, I was struck by how much Idris Elba's character had the air of
Colonel Shikishima.

Makostacker.jpg

393x251xshikishima.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WjIfksmhQJ.jpg

and I thought PR had the right Akira aesthetic too...

001ec949ff5c138146e31d.jpg

Pacific-Rim-Mako.jpg

Guillermo del Toro's 'Akira' wouldn't be a bad idea.

Colours washed out (which can be corrected later in an edit).
Why are they speaking English?

Christ, ain't gonna eat for a week.
Yeah, more for her - him? - not willing to bet the ranch.

Dont think the testuo character looks right .the main character looks good and the bike scene looks like it was lifted straight from the anime. With a bigger budget this could get the cyberpunk feel spot on. As long as they continue to make a direct adaptation , my wish is that it was spoken in japanese with subs . thats how it should be.

Back
Top Bottom