• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Sinister Six

The Sinister Six movie isn't The Amazing Spider-Man 3, it's a spin-off movie. Amazing Spider-Man 3 is set for release in 2015 iirc, and Sinister Six and Amazing Spider-Man 4 are set for a 2018 release from what I've read.

That link was more for how even when it looks like Sony has a plan for their franchise, they really don't have a plan. Hence the "it's gonna suck" subtitle of the thread.

Forgive me, but given that the link is about the Sinister Six movie and that the thread title is called "Spider-Man 6 - It's gonna suck..." it's just natural to assume that you were inferring that Amazing Spider-Man 3 was going to be about the Sinister Six. Also, given that the Sinister Six movie was just announced the other day and it's not due out until 2018, and Spider-Man 3 isn't due out until 2016, that still gives them plenty of time to decide what they want to do with them, especially in regards to the Sinister Six movie.

Thread title fixed.

Nic, could you please scribble a little descript before your links?
Even if it's just a cut n paste of the article headline.

I'm locking this clusterfuck just long enough for me to fix it. Hang tight, everyone.

Nic said:
Ugh...

It's all sinking in, now...

sinking_ship-1.jpg

So, even though it's all going to be tied back to Oscorp, I kinda want Sandman to come back with Thomas Hayden Church reprising the role, solely to see his interactions with Paul Giamatti.

Yeah I realized that yesterday! That would be pretty funny. And it would probably be the best thing about the movie.

Maybe they can get Christoph Waltz to play Doc Oc so we can see him interact with Electro.

Oh, yeah! And then, they can cast Alex Russell (the good guy from Chronicle), and have him screw around with the Green Goblin!

Apologies for ressurecting a year and a half old thread, but didn't know where else to put this, so...

This is a trailer I've made for the cancelled Sinister Six movie which was inspired by the latest Suicide Squad trailer. I wanted to share this with the fanedit community; curious about what you guys think :)

Sourced from:

Bohemian Rhapsody [1975]
Spider-Man: The Animated Series (Episode 1: Night of the Lizard) [1994]
Spider-Man [2002]
Spider-Man 2 [2004]
Spider-Man 3 [2007]
The Amazing Spider-Man [2012]
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 [2014]
Suicide Squad (Official Trailer) [2016]

Lineup:

Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin
Sandman
Rhino
Electro
Lizard

The part where the song cuts and Spidey drops down is so good. Showed it to my wife and she lost her shit. Well done!

Back
Top Bottom