• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Star Wars: Downfall of The Old Republic:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This edit was ambitious, but due to some amateurish editing and continuity errors brought on by the editing, this edit suffers. If you wish you can PM me and I can point out things that need to be fixed seeing as how the edit had tons of potential. As for good things: I love how you used TPM as a monologue though you should have used the scene when Yoda makes Obi-Wan a Jedi Knight and gives him permission to train Anakin so that when we see him in later we are not confused as to who he is. The scene in which Palpatine revealed himself to Anakin was masterfully crafted and went along with what you were trying to do with Anakin (Until you had the Padme/Vader scene on Mustafar in which he says "I am becoming more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of. To protect you" and he also says "I won't lose you the way I lost my mother"). The way you ended the Obi-Wan vs Vader duel was kind of awesome and I haven't seen that in another fan edit. Kudos for that. The way you had Vader put at the suit is something no other fan editor has done yet and it was masterfully done. Like I said don't hesitate to PM me because I would like to help you in making this fan edit the best it possibly can.

More...

Top Bottom