• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Superman, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possible Spoilers I have watched Son of Jor el and thought that that movie was the best edit of 2 Superman movies in one that exists, it was true until this edit appeared. I was very curious on how this edit mashed up the two. I always hated the time traveling part of it. I found it ridiculous, sure it might exist is the comics but it doesn't really work in a movie, it causes errors. But the way that it was done in this edit is brilliant, it got me very excited as it was happening. The way that the villains arrived thanks to Lex and Superman was amazingly done. The issue though is the Jimmy olson continuation error. He randomly appears with Lois the second time. His appearance should have been cut . It bothers me. I really enjoyed this edit. I would have also liked to see the jerk truck driver in this. I always liked Clark standing up to him. I'm waiting for the second edit to finish downloading. Hopefully it will be as entertaining and well edited as this one is. A+, thumbs up. Very good job.

More...

Back
Top Bottom