If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

JULY 2018 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

Silicon Valley (Mike Judge's new HBO show)
*old video dead youtube link move along*
"See the turtle of enormous girth, on his shell he holds the Earth. His thought is slow, but always kind. He holds us all within his mind. On his back all vows are made; he sees the truth but mayn't aid. He loves the land and loves the sea, and even loves a child like me."
Season 5 started a couple weeks ago and it's solid as hell so far. Man they really make it clear they didn't like working with TJ Miller. Jian Yang is my homeboy for life.

"See the turtle of enormous girth, on his shell he holds the Earth. His thought is slow, but always kind. He holds us all within his mind. On his back all vows are made; he sees the truth but mayn't aid. He loves the land and loves the sea, and even loves a child like me."
I recently caught up. Season 2 was a drag, but things got great again by season 4. I love Jian Yang. Looking forward to season 5.
--------------------------: My Fanedits :--------------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

-------------------------: Consecutions :-------------------------
I just watched the first episode of season 5, I laughed more at this single episode, than I did throughout the whole of season 3.