• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Buffy Reimagined:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ah buffy, i was never a big fan but it was a good show.my wife on the other hand was a massive fan. so when she saw that newspock had edited the first 2 seasons in to 5 movies she had to see it.im glad i watched it to, this is a really good edit, it all works perfectly all 5 movies (even my 8 year old sat up and watched some with us, even she loved it.) the editing is perfect audio and visual wise.me and my wife both highly recommend this edit.this is a must see for anyone who watched or idealized the show it works really well and is highly entertaining.thank you newspock this is great work, look forward to seeing what you do next.

More...

Back
Top Bottom